Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Template Challenge at Faith Sisters

Hello and welcome to this Thursday's template challenge hosted at Faith Sisters. As I was cruising the gallery FS gallery I found this fabulous layout by Jennamy82. So here is the featured layout and the template to go with it. Paper and digital scrapbooker's are welcome to play along.





Everyone is welcome to participate. Please post your layouts in our challenge gallery here

For those who complete the challenge and follow the rules below I will send a $2 coupon to my store valid for the week after the challenge ends. I was going to give a 25% off coupon but seeing as my store is 50% off this weekend that didn't make much sense!! :)

To qualify for the coupon:

You must use something on your layout from Faith Sisters that is clearly visible (please state in credits - it doesn't have to be something from me!)

You must post a link to the layout in the challenge thread on the Faith Sister forum.

You can download it here (mediafire)

That's all! Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Post a Comment