Sunday, December 27, 2009

Freebie kit this week

I haven't felt very creative lately but managed to create this boys kit, which I was pretty happy with. It would be great for photos with footballs, guitars, playing, and brothers. I even added a flower so you can add a frill if you have a girl.

I have it up on Artscow for free this week. I have ordered many albums from Artscow and have been happy with them all. Hope you enjoy the kit. You can grab it here:

http://www.artscow.com/scrapbook-kits/Whipple-Great-for-boys-FREE-this-week-2791


2 comments:

Lindsey McFaul said...

Where can I get the quickpage scrapbook you made in September? I would love to use it if it was still available!

Barb said...

Hi Lindsey,

Glad you like the album. You can get it here:

http://www.artscow.com/share/b7j56t2p5yz7

It's not free but I think it is only $2.99 then you can use it as many times as you want. You are charged the $2.99 at checkout. It includes all the pages. The trick of this album is to move the page to the back. Place your photos on the page, then click on the page and bring it to the front. Hope that make sense. It's easy once you understand what to do. If you have any questions just email me at the address on the home page of the blog.

Post a Comment