Monday, May 9, 2011

New Kits at My Memories Suite

I finally released my Love kit at MMS plus a freebie to go with it. you can grab the freebie here (will be available at Memory Mixer soon). I have also redone my Neutral kit and released it at MMS. I sent the new items in to Memory Mixer as an add-on for anyone who is interested in picking that up, if you already have the kit it is a great addition. If not, it’s a great kit to add to your collection for all those photos that need a neutral background, formal photos and heritage photos. Here are some photos of the different items in the kit at My Memories Suite:

Neutrals_2 Neutrals_3

Neutrals_5 Neutrals_4

I also have a template set with 5 layouts at My Memories Suite

Here is the add-on that will be releasing at Memory Mixer soon:

Neutral_Preview1

Here is a photo of the “Love” kit at My Memories Suite:

Love_1

And a Word Art Pack to match:

LoveWordArt_6

And a freebie to go with it (coming soon to Memory Mixer):

Love_7

Hope you all had  a great weekend! Happy Scrappin’!

0 comments:

Post a Comment