Friday, January 27, 2012

A Goal Reached....Thank You!

Last year in the spring I set a goal. I figured it was a long shot but I wanted to work hard and see if I could reach it. I gave up a couple of times, got discouraged, but eventually got back on track. It paid off! For the month of December I won the My Memories Suite Designer of the Month!! I was soooooo excited! I know I couldn't have done it without my fabulous Creative Team who helps to create pages & projects and get the word out about my new kits. And of course I couldn't have done it without all of you! Thank you so much for helping me reach this goal!! I am VERY appreciative.

2012 has brought a bunch of new products into the shop. If you haven't checked out the Page Builders for the Memories Suite software you should! I've had a lot of feedback from customers saying they love them and that it speeds up the page making process. I have a video on a previous post that takes you through how to use them. Please note there is not audio, just video.

I just finished up a kit for P52 that should be hitting the stores in the next couple of weeks. I see Pink and Aqua Bliss are now in the Memory Mixer store! Aqua Bliss would match with Black Bliss and the Pink Bliss kit matches with Black Bliss and All in A Day Mega Kit. Happy Scrapping!







2 comments:

Cindy .B. said...

These two kits you have here...love the colors and the accents that follow them...just beautiful..

GramZ said...

Many congrats to you for reaching your goal. You deserve it for all your hard work.

Post a Comment