Monday, March 12, 2012

New Product - Page Builders with Yin Designs



A few years ago when I used primarily Photoshop to scrapbook I was drawn to Yin Designs templates. She has an amazing ability to place multiple photos on a layout and her curved frames added a fabulous final touch. When I switched over to creating Page Builders I thought of her and wondered if it would be possible to bring some of those amazing templates to you. She has stepped back a bit from designing, keeping very busy with other things and only creating for her personal scrapbook, but she still has a huge, wonderful library full of templates for sale so I figured I would approach her. We talked a bit and she agreed to do this collaboration. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was when she agreed to bring you some of her fun, fabulous layouts.  As always, add the papers and embellishments of your choice, slide the photos into the photo boxes and you have a finished page. Check out some of the great layouts my Creative Team has come up.

These Page Builders work best in MyMemories VS 3 as you can just slide the photo over the frame and they will insert into your photo box. If you are using VS2 you will need to move the frames to the back, add your photos and then bring the frames to the front again. If you are a photoshop user check out her blog for a huge selection of PSD templates!

Yin has been great to work with, here is a note from her:

Hi everyone,

So glad to get to be introduced to this great community of scrapbookers! It's completely thanks to Barb that my humble templates have a chance to be available in this software, thank you so much Barb!
All my templates start from pages I made for my own scrapbook pages, so they are designed with real photos in mind, and I hope you'll find them working great with yours. Hope you have fun creating and making memories! Yin

Thanks!
Yin

Here is the entire set in a combo pack, or you can purchase the mini sets. Each set comes with the frames.  Check out the product page to see some great CT samples.



We hope you enjoy these templates. I’d love to see what you create with them, as always please feel free to post your page on My Facebook page. Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Could you tell me if this is all of the Page Builder Sets 1-38 and how much it is and where to purchase it at? I love your work. Thanks. Lydia

Albums to Remember by Barb said...

Thanks Lydia. If you own My Memories Suite you can purchase them at the MMS store, if you own Memory Mixer I have a few sets in that store. For now all these templates are only compatible with those two software programs (but have to be purchased at the software store, they are not interchangeable between programs)

Post a Comment