Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back from Holidays

Sorry I have been MIA. We went on holidays so I decided to take the month of July off which means no new releases. There is a kit contest at Artscow right now so I have a HUGE digital kit up for grabs at Artscow this week for free (I made it huge because I want to win!) I created 14 quickpages to go with it! You can grab it now (until early Sat. morning) and use it for the rest of your life for free at Artscow to create an album. The album creation process is very easy there. All you have to do is download the software and all the kits are kept on their site so you don't bog down your computer. Plus, if you sign-up now you can get a free 8 x 8 album. You can find the kit here (remember you need to register on Artscow to download the kits):

Find kit here

Leave a comment here to let me know you got the kit. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment