Sunday, October 4, 2009

A New Store

October brings some big changes for me. I have closed down my store at FaithSisters and have decided to open up shop at Elemental Scraps.

I have two new releases for Monday, October 5. At Elemental Scraps each month we have a color theme and we each make a couple of mini kits to match the theme and then you can go and create your own kit by mixing and matching whatever mini's you like. Each mini is $1 for the month of October and $2 after that. Here are the two mini's I created for the Color Play:

Playful Patterns:



Funky Borders:



I have also released three of my older kits "Birthday" (plus I seperated the numbers for those who want just the numbers), Sweet Treats, and "Mommy Quotes". All new releases are 25% off Monday!!

Sweet Treats:



Birthday:



Birthday Numbers:



Mommy Quotes:



I would love to have you stop by the store. For all those who sign up to my newsletter this week you will receive a 25% off coupon for a purchase this week (If you get a new release that will be 50% 0ff if you buy it on Monday)!! Those already on my email list should check their inbox, I just sent the newsletter out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment