Friday, October 30, 2009

Now Selling at Viovio - need your votes!

Hello,

I have decided to try to sell some of my designs at viovio.com, a photobook publishing company. There process is super simple. All you do is decide what album you want and drop the photos in. It's all formatted for you and ready to print when you are done.

Currently they are having a contest and I would LOVE your vote. If you like my stuff and like the album then I would appreciate your vote. All you have to do is sign-up/register on there site and click on the thumb above the picture. No purchase is necessary to vote.

Here is my kit:



I appreciate your support. I am excited about giving this a try. It took me forever to get it all set up and on the site but it will be super quick and easy for you to create a book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment