Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Digital Scrapbook Kit plus 9x7 album and 14 pages!!

I have my winter kit up at Artscow for free this week. I have created 14 square pages and a 20 page 9x7 (new size) album to go with it. The pages will be with the kit when you add it to your account. The album can be copied in the gallery here:

http://www.artscow.com/share/6cfmmxngebck

Be sure to add the kit to your account from here so you won't be charged for it when you use it.

http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/Winter-14-Square-Pages-generic-9x7-album-3787

Artscow is having an upgrade right now so the album is showing up with the words "empty" on it. This is supposed to be fixed by April 23. If you have any questions about Artscow please post in the comments section and I will try to answer them.

**Please note that you have to use the kit in the Artscow software. This is not a kit you can download onto your computer. I have been very happy with my Artscow albums and will continue to print there. Currently I have printed 3 8x8 albums and 2 12x12 albums. I think I will try the new 9x7 next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment