Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fall Crop Date Booked!

I have had a few inquiries regarding a fall crop date. I am pleased
to announce I have booked a location for September 17 & 18, 2010.

This year the fall crop will be held in Landmark, MB. Landmark is
only 20  minutes from the Winnipeg (Hwy. 59) perimeter, it takes me
30-35 minutes from St. Vital Centre.

The crop will be held at the Prairie Rose EMC, times are as follows:

Friday      5pm - midnight

Saturday    9am-9pm

Cost:

Friday & Saturday    $35

Friday only          $18

Saturday only        $25

Food:               $10 extra

(this includes lunch & supper on Saturday)

You are also welcome to bring your own food. We have access to a
large fridge if you need to store something and a microwave to heat
things.

Crop includes:

Door prizes, small welcome gift, sketch game with prizes, 4' of
cropping space per person, use of fridge/microwave, and you can leave
your stuff overnight!!

I hope to see you there. I am finalizing which charity to give the
proceeds to so please visit my blog for updates. I have discontinued
my previous website (themcrops.com) so all new info will be here on my
blog. 
To register please email me your name, phone number, email address and
then send payment to:

Barb's Scrapbook Corner

Box 115

Landmark, MB

R0A 0X0

Please make cheques payable to Barb's Scrapbook Corner. You can also
email me at albumstoremember@gmail.com to hold a spot as long as you
send payment within 10 days.

Please note that I will be away from July 24 - Aug.16 so I will go
through registrations when I return and email confirmations.

I hope to see you there!! If you have any questions please let me
know. Thanks. 
 
My email is albumstoremember@gmail.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment