Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Blog Freebie

I was just reading a post on our P52 support group about the soccer ball template.

I tried to recreate something similar in Memory Mixer but there is only an octagon for the shapes and I needed a hexagon so it didn't work. But, I always like a challenge so I figured there must be another way. So, I ended up in Photoshop and created a PNG frame for you. All you need to do is add a circular photo box under each opening (well create them on top first, then bring the frame to the front). Have fun! You can grab it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, it's really a great template!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Thank you!!!

GramZ said...

With soccer season starting soon this is perfect. Thanks Barb!

Post a Comment