Friday, November 18, 2011

A Bunch of New Kits - Little Baby, Potty Training and Dirt Bikes

It has been awhile since I have posted on my blog. So sorry. I have had several new kits release at My Memories Suite and they will also be out soon at Memory Mixer.

Dirt Biking - this kit has been on my plate for awhile, just couldn't decide on a color pallette. I went with all the different colors of dirt bike brands. It was fun to work with and my son loved his layout I created with it.








Also released was Little Baby Boy and Little Baby Girl:
 This layout was created using a template by Kay Miller (created in photoshop)
 Little Baby Boy:

And a fun Potty Training kit to match:

I also released my Faith Base Series which has hit both the Memory Mixer and My Memories Suite stores:




And one last sample layout I created with this kit:
Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Aww, love the potty training kit, very cute idea. New follower from Share the Memories FB group, lovely to meet you :)

Post a Comment